3D Printing With ULTEM 1010
STRATASYS ANNOUNCES ULTEM 1010 FOR FORTUS 900MC ULTEM 1010’s strength and thermal stability make it ideal for advanced tooling and prototyping applications in the automotive, aerospace, medical and food-production industries.
- Produce large custom tools for metal, plastic or composite parts fabrication
- 3D print medical tools like surgical guides that can withstand steam autoclaving
- Build temperature-resistant dies, patterns and fixtures for food production
- Manufacture out-of-cabin aerospace components and under-the-hood automotive components including housings, ducts and semi-structural components
Available on the Fortus 900mc 3D Printing Production System, ULTEM 1010 works with improved, easy-to-use breakaway support material.
- Highest heat resistance, chemical resistance and tensile strength of any FDM thermoplastic
- Only FDM material with an NSF 51 food-contact certification
- Bio-compatible with an ISO 10993/USP Class VI certification
To learn more about ULTEM 1010, speak with a 3D printing expert at Fathom: → Contact Us
Get a copy of the ULTEM 1010 specifications sheet:→ Download
AT THE CORE OF FDM TECHNOLOGY
Fortus systems are based on FDM (fused deposition modeling) technology. FDM is the industry’s leading additive manufacturing technology and the only one that uses production-grade thermoplastics, enabling the most durable parts Fortus systems use a wide range of thermosplastics with advanced mechanical properties so your parts can endure high heat, caustic chemicals, sterilization and high-impact applications.